We share your concern for the vision care of your family members or friends in nursing viagragen.com homes. We have developed a specialized service to bring the best possible vision care to those who are not able to get to these services on their own.
Our regular visits to nursing homes bring professional Opticians and Optometrists to the residents. We do routine repairs and adjustments to glasses, often at no charge, and assist your loved one in selecting new glasses. Family members or
responsible parties are contacted before new glasses are ordered.
Benefits of the Herslof Nursing Home Eye Care Service include:
- A thorough eye exam by a reputable eye doctor on the nursing home premises
- Adjustments and minor repairs done on site at no charge
- Frames appropriately selected and priced for the elderly
- Personal on-site delivery and adjustment of new glasses
- Imprinting of the resident’s name on the temple of all new glasses at no additional cost
- A 10% discount on all new eyewear
- Medicare forms completed and submitted
- Title XIX orders accepted
If you would like more information on these services, please call our Nursing Home Eye Care Division at: 414.462.1300 or have the nursing home staff contact us.